Chakra Healing Stones | Spiritual Wealth & Metaphysical Symbolism
- August 8, 2018
- Chakra Healing Stones, Healing Crystals
Chakras and Crystals | Many people enjoy wearing natural crystal jewelry for its aesthetic appeal, but surprisingly there are many people who do not know the wealth spiritual and metaphysical symbolism and knowledge that is attached to each stone used in the making of natural crystal jewelry. One of the most interesting spiritual concepts, the seven chakra systems, can be represented by specific chakra healing stones.
The chakras are believed to be points of energy within our bodies that correlate to many different aspects of our lives and how we interact with the world. There are multiple stones that represent and are thought to interact with each of the seven chakras. We have listed a few of our favorite chakra healing stones, along with a brief description of the chakra that they represent, below.
The 7 Chakra Systems & Relevant Chakra Healing Stones
- Root Chakra: the root chakra is the chakra that connects your body with the rest of the Earth. It is your “grounding” chakra, and it is where your survival instincts arise from.Tiger’s eye and fire agate are two of our favorite root chakra stones because they are excellent for helping the wearer stay grounded, aligning spirit and body, and clearing the mind.
- Sacral Chakra- Your sacral chakra promotes creative energy and personal enjoyment and is the chakra where the pleasure you get from things like food and art stems from.Moonstone and citrine are good representations of the sacral chakra, and when worn they can enhance a person’s intuition, increase patience, and promote creativity.
- Solar Plexus Chakra- this is your identity chakra. This chakra represents who you are as a person, and is the chakra where your self-esteem and confidence stem from.Topaz and calcite are good pairs to this chakra because of their powers to enhance and promote wisdom, courage, and power.
- Heart Chakra- this chakra is the chakra of kindness, empathy, and compassion. This is the chakra associated with loving both yourself and others.Rose quartz and jade are good crystals for the heart chakra due to their abilities to promote forgiveness, deepening personal connections, and healing negative feelings.
- Throat Chakra- this is the chakra that represents your voice and the truths that you speak. It allows you to speak your mind with a level of clarity.We chose turquoise and aquamarine for the throat chakra due to their abilities to benefit your mood, identify the things in your life that make you happy (or unhappy,) and overcoming public speaking fears.
- Third Eye Chakra- this chakra deals with sacred knowledge, and is the chakra responsible for opening your mind to new and mystical information.We point people toward black obsidian and amethyst for help with the third eye. We believe they are perfect crystals for this chakra because of their abilities to allow a person to see their true selves, diminishing ego, and helps clear the mind.
- Crown Chakra- the crown chakra represents true consciousness and pure energy. It is the highest of the chakras and is thought of as the chakra that is shared with the entire universe, instead of being owned by the individual.Clear quartz and selenite are perfect crystals for this chakra due to their pure, unadulterated nature, and their ability to expand the wearer’s consciousness, enhance psychic abilities, and awaken one’s awareness of higher planes.
The next time you choose a piece of natural crystal jewelry, consider looking into the significance of the specific stone you have your eye on before making your purchase in order to make it an exceptionally special experience.
Phyliss WaggonerSeptember 26, 2018
I simply wanted to say thanks once again. I do not know the things that I might have handled without the pointers discussed by you on such field. It was the traumatic dilemma in my opinion, nevertheless understanding the specialized mode you handled the issue made me to weep over happiness. I am thankful for this service and as well , hope that you are aware of a great job you’re doing teaching the others via your blog post. I am sure you haven’t got to know any of us.